Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding Cake
Chocolate Marshmallow Crock Pot Pudding Cake
Okay folks, I've made this twice now with rave reviews! Warm, gooey pudding cake with just the right ammount of sweetness. Enjoy!!
Pic fro,m and recipe adapted from Bless this Food
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 1/4 cups milk, divided
1 small package chocolate cook-and-serve pudding mix
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup semisweet mini chocolate morsels
1. Beat cake mix, next 5 ingredients, and 1 1/4 cups milk at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Pour batter into a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
2. Cook 2 cups milk and pudding mix in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often untill boiling.
3. Pour cook-and-serve pudding over batter.
4. Cover and cook on LOW 2 1/2 hours. Check for cake like texture on top; Then it it done.
5. Turn off slow cooker. Sprinkle cake with marshmallows and chocolate morsels. Let stand 15 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly melted.
Serve warm with ice cream if desired