Quiche


Here's a quick, easy meal. This works for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner! I pull this recipe out when I have more eggs and cheese than I know what to do with..... You can substitute the bacon for sausage or not add spinach or use your own favorite cheese combo. Just bake it till the eggs are done!

1 pie shell baked for 5 minutes
3/4 lbs cooked bacon
1/2 bag frozen spinach, thawed, well drained, sliced
1/4-1/2 lb grated cheddar cheese
1/2 lb Swiss and/or motz cheese
5 eggs
1 1/2 cups cream
pinch of salt and pepper
nutmeg

Sprinkle bacon, spinach and cheeses in alternating layers in baked crust until a little over full.
Beat eggs, add cream, salt, and pepper
Pour egg mixture over pie till almost full, sprinkle nutmeg on top, place on a cookie sheet (spills) and
Bake in oven 375 35-45 minutes or until knife placed in center comes out clean (Almost)
This is almost better the next day!

Comments

  1. Yummy!! I love quiche. I am glad to see your still among the living, I've been missing your posts. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this...I'll have to try it this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried it yet but will do so on Saturday! Just have to pick up a couple things & bake the pie crust...maybe double the pie crust so I can have cinamon sugar on it...mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts