AMAZING Ranch Dip


This dip is my recipe (yea me!) and a family favorite, I make it A LOT, it's great with veggies, pretzels, potato chips, etc.
We have this like 3 times a month.
You need Original Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (NOT Buttermilk, and NOT their Ranch DIP Mix, They are WAY too salty and weird. Original only. It comes in an envelope packet, get a few packets, you'll want to make this again!)

RECIPE
1 packet of mix
8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
8 oz Sour Cream
1/4 tsp Dill
1-2 T Milk (or more to your texture preference - thicker for dip, thinner for salad dressing)

Mix until blended and smooth, chill or serve, this lasts very well in the fridge to snack on throughout the week.
Most times this dip doesn't last that long, if I want it to; I double the recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts